Τελευταιες Ειδησεις

Πέμπτη 5 Απριλίου 2012

MESSAGE TO THE WORLD!GREECE IS CALLING!

Written by The Monkey

So today a greek 77 year old man commited suicide in the center of Athens. This is the real life in my country now...people killing themselves, thousands of unemployed educated young people, schools with no heat, kids that faint in their schools because they don't have anything to eat, salaries decreased almost every month, more households with no electricity...

If there is anyone in any country that still believes we deserve what we get every single day I think he is not a human being.Yes we made mistakes but we don't have millions in our bank accounts like most people think.Why don't you try to live with 700E or 919$ or 580 pounds in your country where the gas price is 1.8E and you have to pay extra taxes to your bills each month.Oh wait..you have to eat something too..so you pay more than 100E in the super market and you can hardly say that you got what you need till the next month.That's a small taste of the situation here...

I feel so sorry and so angry that I will have to immigrate like my grandparents did..I don't want to leave this place because it's my paradise and my hell at the same time and that'a what I love in Greece.

People of the west should show a bit more of respect to a country that gave you above all democracy...

tismaimous.blogspot.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου